What Does Membership Provide?
Your Discovery Bay Chamber membership provides excellent networking opportunities. We host a variety of events throughout the year including:
- Monthly mixers at member locations. Your business can host or co-host a Mixer. Monthly mixers include networking with our members – have a beverage or two, appetizers and talk about your business in a casual and fun setting.
- State of the Town Dinner & Auction
- Coffee with a Cop-meet your local law enforcement.
- Business on the Bay(BOTB) monthly networking lunch to keep up to date on business trends including laws, regulations, social media, how to advertise your business, etc.
- DBCOC speaker series- come and listen to our State and Federal legislators to keep you up to date on what is happening in Sacramento or Washington DC that will impact our town.
- Business Expo – combined with Brentwood Chamber – the town will be invited to meet our members and give them time to talk about their businesses on a one to one basis.
- BiMonthly Chamber email blast. Any member can advertise or highlight their business for FREE.
- Access to promote your events with our Community Calendar!
- Food Truck Round-Up- returning in 2021 monthly summer event with local food trucks, vendors, entertainment, beer and wine.
- Online Chamber Member Deals!
- Chamber Boost/Chamber University, Reputation Marketing and Social Media Strategies to grow your business!
The real value of joining the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce is the positive perceptions about membership and being active in a local Chamber of Commerce. It’s a good strategy for businesses to use. It’s an effective way to convey that your business uses good business practices. Your Discovery Bay Chamber membership provides you with an opportunity to have a positive impact on your business community and to be part of an active business network. Now is a great time to join the fast-growing organization.