Last updated: 2022-01-01
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand
what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This
Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we
store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies. For further information on how
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The
following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or
“Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce, 1555 Riverlake Rd Ste J, Discovery Bay, CA 94505.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device
by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to , accessible from https://discoverybaychamber.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal
computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable
You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user
accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use
these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering
your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
and then delete the Cookies saved in your browser associated with this website. You may use this option for
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features
may not function properly.
of your web browser.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: What Are
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number:925-240-4144
- By mail: 1555 Riverlake Rd Ste J, Discovery Bay, CA 94505