The Discovery Bay Chamber of Chamber of Commerce is a California non-profit corporation and was incorporated in 1996.
- The Chamber is a business association representing hundreds of local businesses.
- The Chamber is governed by a seven-person volunteer board of directors.
- The Chamber’s mission is to foster economic vitality and improve the quality of life in Discovery Bay and the Greater Delta Region.
- Through its programs, the Chamber generates millions of dollars in annual local business referrals.
- The Chamber website generates hundreds of hits per day.
- Fostering economic vitality and improving the quality of life in Discovery Bay and the Greater Delta Region!
- Provide member services and referrals that exceed member expectations
- Empower and unify small business
- Develop business-to-business referrals
- Maintain exceptional access to elected officials and government agencies
- Facilitate collaborative efforts to solve community problems
- Serve as the “first source” for community information
- Be recognized as the hub for community leadership and advocacy
- Solutions not Problems
- Support the non-profit sector to improve quality of life
- Demonstrable Traits: moderately conservative, innovative, progressive, sophisticated, trust, history of success, social position, professional
Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce
IT PAYS TO BE A SPONSOR
Position your company as a proactive business and community leader as you gain valuable marketing through the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce Sponsorship Program. Learn how here.