What Does Membership Provide?
Your Discovery Bay Chamber membership provides excellent networking opportunities. We host a variety of events throughout the year including:
- Monthly mixers at member locations.
- Monthly networking mixers with our members- have a beverage or two, appetizers and talk about your business in a casual fun setting.
- State of the Town Dinner & Auction
- Coffee with a Cop-meet your local law enforcement.
- Lunch and Learn- have a lunch and keep up to date on business trends including laws, regulations, social media, how to advertise your business, etc.
- DBCOC speaker series- come and listen to our State and Federal legislators to keep you up to date on what is happening in Sacramento or Washington DC that will impact our town.
- Business Expo- the town will be invited to meet our members and give them time to talk about their businesses on a one to one basis.
- Parade of Lights
- Access to promote your events with our Community Calendar!
- Food Truck Round Up- new in 2017 monthly summer event with local food trucks, vendors, entertainment, beer and wine.
- Online Chamber Member Deals!
- Social Media Strategies to Grow Your Business!
- We partner with a number of Discovery Bay businesses and organizations to give our members more opportunities to network such as the Lions Club Boat Show and the Discovery Bay Yacht Club Opening Day Parade.
The real value of joining the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce is the positive perceptions about membership and being active in a local Chamber of Commerce. It’s a good strategy for businesses to use. It’s an effective way to convey that your business uses good business practices. Your Discovery Bay Chamber membership provides you with an opportunity to have a positive impact on your business community and to be part of an active business network. Now is a great time to join the fast-growing organization.